Conclusions and recommendations
If there are no recommendations to be produced as a consequence of the project, call this section just Conclusions.
The Conclusions section sums up one of the keys points of your discussion, the fundamental popular features of your design, or perhaps the significant outcomes of your investigation. As the function is always to round the story off of your project, it will:
- be written to relate right to the aims of the project as previously mentioned within the Introduction
- indicate the extent to that your aims have already been achieved
- summarise the findings that are key outcomes or information in your report
- acknowledge limitations and then make suggestions for future work (where applicable)
- Highlight the usefulness or significance of the work.
The conclusions should relate to the aims for the work:
The purpose of this project is to design a mobile phone tower for a suburban location..
The cellular phone tower presented here could be erected safely in a suburban street.
It needs a complete part of a maximum of 2m 2 l, and contains the following safety features.Continue Reading..